New Updated 70-762 Exam Questions from PassLeader 70-762 PDF dumps! Welcome to download the newest PassLeader 70-762 VCE dumps: http://www.passleader.com/70-762.html (70 Q&As)
Keywords: 70-762 exam dumps, 70-762 exam questions, 70-762 VCE dumps, 70-762 PDF dumps, 70-762 practice tests, 70-762 study guide, 70-762 braindumps, Developing SQL Databases Exam
P.S. Free 70-762 dumps download from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpN3RVQ25sVUM5dkU
NEW QUESTION 1
You have a database that contains the following tables: BlogCategory, BlogEntry, ProductReview, Product, and SalesPerson. The tables were created using the following Transact SQL statements:
You must modify the ProductReview Table to meet the following requirements:
1. The table must reference the ProductID column in the Product table.
2. Existing records in the ProductReview table must not be validated with the Product table.
3. Deleting records in the Product table must not be allowed if records are referenced by the ProductReview table.
4. Changes to records in the Product table must propagate to the ProductReview table.
You also have the following database tables: Order, ProductTypes, and SalesHistory, The transact-SOL statements for these tables are not available. You must modify the Orders table to meet the following requirements:
1. Create new rows in the table without granting INSERT permissions to the table.
2. Notify the sales person who places an order whether or not the order was completed.
You must add the following constraints to the SalesHistory table:
– a constraint on the SaleID column that allows the field to be used as a record identifier
– a constant that uses the ProductID column to reference the Product column of the ProductTypes table
– a constraint on the CategoryID column that allows one row with a null value in the column
– a constraint that limits the Sale Price column to values greater than four Finance department users must be able to retrieve data from the SalesHistory table for sales persons where the value of the SalesYTD column is above a certain threshold
You plan to create a memory-optimized table named SalesOrder. The table must meet the following requirements:
– The table must hold 10 million unique sales orders.
– The table must use checkpoints to minimize 1/0 operations and must not use transaction logging.
– Data loss is acceptable.
Performance for queries against the SalesOrder table that use Where clauses with exact equality operations must be optimized. You need to modify the design of the Orders table. What should you create?
A. a stored procedure with the RETURN statement
B. a FOR UPDATE trigger
C. an AFTER UPDATE trigger
D. a user defined function