New 70-331 Exam Questions Updated Today! PassLeader just released the latest Microsoft 70-331 pdf and vce exam dumps(Now Total 210q) with all new exam questions, which will help you 100% passing the newest 70-331 exam. This new questions are exactly the same as real test’s. Now visit passleader.com to get the newest 210q 70-331 pdf or vce exam dumps with 10% discount and FREE VCE TEST SOFTWARE!
keywords: 70-331 exam,210q 70-331 exam dumps,70-331 exam questions,70-331 pdf dumps,210q 70-331 vce dumps,70-331 vce test software,70-331 practice test,Microsoft Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
NEW QUESTION 1
A company has a SharePoint environment that contains two SharePoint servers and a server that runs Microsoft SQL Server. A web application stores content in a single content database. All three servers are configured to meet or exceed the minimum hardware and software requirements. The SharePoint environment is primarily used for team collaboration and document storage. All of the SharePoint Servers must be able to respond to user requests. Web traffic must be assigned to the server with the lowest health threshold value. You need to configure the SharePoint farm. Which service should you use?
A. Request Management
B. Microsoft Network Load Balancer (NLB)
C. Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Subscription Settings
D. Document Conversions Load Balancer
E. Work Management
Configure Request Manager in SharePoint Server 2013
Request Manager is functionality in SharePoint Server 2013 that enables administrators to manage incoming requests and determine how SharePoint Server 2013 routes these requests. The front-end web server filtering process follows these steps:
1. The routing pool is either the current front-end web server or one or more front-end web servers that request routing selects.
2. All matching rules are checked to find the smallest health threshold value.
3. Remove front-end web servers in the routing pool that have health scores greater than or equal to the smallest health threshold value.https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj712708.aspx
NEW QUESTION 2
A company has two SharePoint 2007 site collections that each store 200,000 unique documents. The average size of each document is 250 KB. There are two non-current versions for each document. There are approximately 600,000 list items in addition to the documents. The company plans to upgrade the farm to SharePoint 2013. The new farm will use two SQL Server instances that are configured as an AlwaysOn availability group. You use the following formula to estimate the size of the content database:
Database Size = ((D x V) x S) + (10 KB x (L + (V x D)))
You need to configure the storage for the content databases. What is the minimum amount of storage space that you must allocate?
B. 110 GB
C. 220 GB
D. 405 GB
E. 440 GB
Using the formula we make the following calculation (see note below for details):
((200000 x 2) x 250)+ (10 x 1024 x (600000 + (2 x 200000))) which calculates to 103400000000 bytes, which is 103.4 GB.
We would need 110 GB.
Note: Formula to estimate content database storage
1. Use the following formula to estimate the size of your content databases: Database size = ((D ?V) ?S) + (10 KB ?(L + (V ?D)))
2. Calculate the expected number of documents. This value is known as D in the formula.
3. Estimate the average size of the documents that you’ll be storing. This value is known as S in the formula.
4. Estimate the number of list items in the environment. This value is known as L in the formula. List items are more difficult to estimate than documents. We generally use an estimate of three times the number of documents (D), but this will vary based on how you expect to use your sites.
5. Determine the approximate number of versions. Estimate the average number of versions any document in a library will have. This value will usually be much lower than the maximum allowed number of versions. This value is known as V in the formula.
Storage and SQL Server capacity planning and configuration (SharePoint Server 2013)
NEW QUESTION 3
You are managing a SharePoint farm in an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest and SharePoint Online. You resolve an authentication issue with the on-premises SharePoint farm. Users now experience performance degradation. You need to configure SharePoint 2013 Usage and Logging service to the default settings for user authentication logging. From the Monitoring page in Central Administration, which two options will achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. Setting the value of the Least critical event to report to the event log setting to Monitorable
B. Setting the value of the Least critical event to report to the trace log setting to Monitorable
C. Setting the value of the Least critical event to report to the event log setting to Information
D. Setting the value of the Least critical event to report to the event log setting to Verbose
E. Setting the value of the Least critical event to report to the trace log setting to Verbose
F. Setting the value of the Least critical event to report to the trace log setting to Medium
B: Trace log, level Monitorable. This level records messages about all unrecoverable events that limit the functionality of the solution but do not stop the application. When set to this level, the log also includes events that the Unexpected setting records.
C: Event log, Information: Information messages do not require any action. However, they can provide valuable data for monitoring the state of your solution.
Not A: There is no Event log setting Monitorable.
Not D: Event log, Verbose: This event log level corresponds to lengthy events or messages.
Not E: Trace log. When set to the Verbose level, the log includes most actions. Verbose tracing produces many log messages. This level is typically used only for debugging in a development environment. When set to log at this level, the log will also include all events that the Medium setting records.
Not F: Trace log, level Medium: When set to this level, the trace log includes all messages except Verbose and VerboseEx messages. This level records all high-level information about operations that were performed. This level provides enough detail to construct the data flow and sequence of operations.
Administrators or support professionals could use this level of logging to troubleshoot issues. When set to this level, the log will also include all events that the High setting records.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the administrator for a company’s SharePoint Online environment. The environment hosts several site collections that are used to store and collaborate on (Documents that contain sensitive customer information. A user in the customer relationship department must share a document that contains scheduling and project information with an external vendor. Only the external vendor and department user must access the document. You need to ensure that the external vendor can access and collaborate on the document without exposing sensitive customer information. Which two actions can you perform? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. Create a document library for the document and require sign-in.
B. Share the site containing the collaboration document and require sign-in.
C. Share the document and require sign-in.
D. Share the document and do not require sign-in.
External users sign in to the service by using a Microsoft account or a work or school account. We can share the document through a new document library or share the document directly.
Not B: We should not share the entire site. We should just share the document.
Not D: External users must sign in to the service by using a Microsoft account or a work or school account.
NEW QUESTION 5
You deploy a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm and you create a team site, you perform the following tasks in the team site:
– Create a content type named Financial.
– Create a content type named Informational.
– Enable all auditing policies for both of the content types.
– Create a document library named Data and add the new content types to the library.
– Enable the bar code policy feature on the Financial content type in the new library only.
For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise select No.
* The two content types will be available in the Data document library.
* The log is defined on the content type, not on the Data document library.
There would not be a specific log for the Data document library.